Graduates of Mendez High School for College and Career Prep will:
Pursue Academic Excellence:
1. Understand multiple perspectives in analyzing problems and applying new knowledge to real-life experiences.
2. Communicate effectively all four language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
3. Take initiatives and show commitment by successfully completing academically challenging courses.
Be Involved Citizens:
1. Understand the connection of our local community to the global community.
2. Demonstrate social awareness and create positive change for themselves and their community.
3. Advocate and exhibit healthy life-style.
Possess in 21st Century Skills:
1. Use imagination to create, produce and share information.
2. Combine technological fluency and creativity in order to effectively problem-solve.
3. Explore new and/or radical ideas.